Freelance Falcon ~ Weird Jhola-Chhap thing ~ ज़हन

Friday, July 30, 2010

'True' is 'False' : Story

"Your parents insulted my family in public. So many people who knew me and my family were laughing at us."

"No, Soumya you got it all wrong. They wanted to explain your relatives and family that we were in a festive Hindu Ceremony and they (your family and relatives) were drinking liquor and creating scene in public....that's why my Mother and Father lost their temper and said all that stuff...in the process they pushed some of your drunk relatives..but even then I think it was not offensive."

"Wow! but you know what, I think it was offensive. What about the Interview Call of my sister from the M.N.C. where your father is a Deputy Director...we made her fill the form of that company. We told all our friends and relatives that she is selected in that company as an accountant...as my Father in Law is on a very high post in that company but she was not selected....how embarrassing it was..."

"But, Papa said that there were more qualified and eligible people for the vacancies and he...."

"Ya, I know that he is Honesty-Is-The-Fucking-Best-Policy-Man, that too in India. My Parents are waiting for me outside and I am going but before that I have a surprise for you..."

"What? We can talk, separation and divorce are not the right options."

"Ha Ha...Oh, my poor Husband. Don't you think it's too simple...Now I have a Kitchen Knife with Sasu Maa ji's (Mother In Law) fingerprints on them...then I have my Bottle of acid of my Post Graduation Course...you used it when our sink got choked...so, here's your fingerprints...we will manage Sasur ji's (Father In Law) too."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"See...Holding this knife with my saree i cut myself...here on my elbow..aah!!...On my leg...ouch!!..then few drops of acid on my legs...aaaaaiiiii Mummy!!!...it hurts much more than I thought....not to worry and don't call the Doctor because I already called the Police...and please don't dare to repeat your foolish questions, now I am official..amm...authorized Dowry victim...By the way, one more random thing which I always wanted to tell you...our neighbor's teenager son...yes, that talented Cricket player, Sumit gives me the services of his 7 Incher almost daily which is 2 Inch more than yours..."

"What...wait..we can talk..it's not over, No...Please...don't put false allegation of Dowry on me...please think about my career, my life, my family's reputation."

"Let me finish, Raman Darling. It's not you only...my In-Laws are also criminals under Anti Dowry Act...as you three not only attacked and abused me but also injured my family....they are bleeding outside...after the struggle...Indian Police comes late...you have to wait for few more minutes...and as 'Indian Railways' always announce 'Inconvenience caused is deeply regretted...Ting Tong!' Now you and your parents go to the City's Central Jail under Indian Penal Code 498A, which states that 'Husband or relative of husband of a woman subjecting her to cruelty shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to three years and shall also be liable to fine.' Ask details about this act from the Police when they arrive...now, it's time for you and your family to face humiliation."

"No..it's not IPC 498A for me, you Bitch...it's IPC 302."

"What?"

"Oh, My darling, you watch so many Bollywood Hindi Movies..you know what it means...IPC 302 says Whoever commits murder shall be punished with death, or imprisonment for life and shall also be liable to fine."


Raman grabbed the knife from her and stabbed Soumya till death. Then he killed her parents who were "injured" and "bleeding" in the garden waiting for the Police Party.

At last, after few more minutes, Police Jeep Siren breaks the monotonous silence.


The End!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment